Thursday, March 24, 2016

10 Pins Double Date

I apologize for the poorly lit pictures in this blog post, but I had to post about our great time bowling with Catherine and Tim. There was a Groupon for 2 hours of bowling for only $20, so we snatched it up and convinced our friends to do so too. We made it a competition to see who could be the best bowler. I won overall, but Tim and Catherine were a more consistent couple. 
When I was young, my grandparents tried to teach me proper bowling form, but I was too stubborn to listen. Now I wish I had followed their advice cause I look ridiculous when I bowl. But hey - if the pins fall down, nobody is really too concerned with my sloppy form, right?
Caitlin and Catherine have become like sisters here in Alameda. It is great since I travel for work, and Tim is in dental school, so they have girl time in the evenings when Tim is studying and I'm gone. 
And of course, spending time with Caitlin is my favorite thing on the weekends, so bowling was a great excuse to unleash our competitive sides and knock down some pins. I can't wait for that Groupon to cycle back through so we can go bowling again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment