Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shaving it Off

Sorry about the nudity in the following pictures. I didn't even think about the fact that I was flashing the camera when I snapped the pictures. I also never thought I would be the type of person to snap a selfie in the bathroom mirror. Oh well. I guess I've become one of those people. 

Anyway, the reason for these high-quality selfies is to show that I shaved off my beard! Yes, it is officially gone! But since I was shaving off a full beard I decided to play around a little with my facial hair, see if I would want to grow anything again. 

First I did a goatee. I really wanted to do big sideburn chops, but I have weak sideburns, so I decided to go all the way to a goatee. I feel like it doesn't even look like me. 


After the goatee I went for the mustache look - which ended up making me look like a creeper. I don't think I will reprise that look ever again. 
It reminded me of Lieutenant Dangle from Reno 911. 
All I need now are the short shorts. Maybe this could be a real god Halloween costume for next year. So sick. It reminds me of my sister Carley, since she had the biggest crush on him. 

Anyway, the beard is gone and for a few days after I shaved it I felt totally naked and weird looking. My upper lip looked funny and I felt like there was a weird space between my chin and neck. But I think I'm getting used to being clean shaven now, and I think I actually prefer it. But it is nice to know that I can actually grow a beard and it doesn't look terrible. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment