Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Importance of Pictures

As many of you know, Caitlin and I recently moved to Mexico, and we have loved it so much! I came to work with an organization called Natik, which is an amazing development organization. I am working on creating a monitoring and evaluation plan for all of their development projects they have going on. You can actually read a little bit about what brought me down here on their blog.

It has been a whirlwind since we arrived, and while we have been adjusting to the new culture/schedule/food, we were somehow pick-pocketed while in the market one day. Which is actually why I am writing this blog. I know many of you read our blog and look forward to seeing pictures every time we write. But unfortunately, now that we do not have a camera, we cannot include new pictures in our blog. So we are reaching out to our friends and family to help sponsor our new camera. We aren't asking for much (although I dream of the day when I can afford a digital SLR), but really we just want to buy a replacement camera for the one that was stolen.

Here is the link, in case you feel so inclined - and feel free to pass it along to your friends and family. Because, who really wants to read a blog without pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment