Monday, January 21, 2013

New Etsy Shop!

So, Caitlin has started a new hobby since coming to Vermont. We couldn't bring a lot of our previous hobbies (like our keyboard, or her sewing machine), so she needed something to occupy her time while I did homework. Well, we found this really cool store in downtown Brattleboro that sells beads, and Caitlin started making earrings as a hobby. And I must say (no bias) she is extremely talented. Like, really, really good at making them. When my mom came into town to visit she sat my mom down to teach her how to make them as well (although it took my mom quite a bit longer to figure things out).

Now she has set up an Etsy shop to sell some of her earrings to help fund our next humanitarian trip abroad. So - if you know anyone who would like some earrings, they are a great gift. Or, if you know of someone who just likes buying earrings, you can send them here. She has just barely started with the shop, so only a few types of earrings are up - but she will be adding more. And if you want to have her custom make a pair or two for you - go ahead and send me a message. I'll pass it along and you can have your own super-cool, unique earrings. :)

          

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea- these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I thought about starting an etsy shop but I definitely don't have the creative touch that Caitlin has. Way to be proactive! ---Brittany

    ReplyDelete