Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Family Reunion Weekend

A few weeks ago we had a family reunion for my grandma's side of the family. It was all sorts of fun and entertaining, and it was great to be able to see everyone one last time before we head out to Vermont. My grandma kept everyone entertained with Minute to Win it. She had us stacking dice, bouncing ping-pong balls, and sliding cookies down our faces. She was a great sport and even tried to do some herself.

We camped at a hot springs, but Caitlin and I didn't really have time to go swimming since we left for Rexburg in the middle of the reunion, but we did have a lot of fun camping. We clearly didn't shower after we woke up. We figured that if we were camping, we may as well be dirty. 

Here are a few other shots from the reunion:

My grandma and my cousin Kristen.

Me, Caitlin, and my Aunt Amy.

My mom with a few of her siblings, Layne, Amy, and Marla.

My mom and her kids.

Playing cards - which we do at every family get together.

Colton, my Aunt Geke, and cousin Mitch.

My cousin Kristen, grandma, and mom.

It was fun being able to go to the reunion, and Caitlin and I are excited when our families start doing immediate family reunions. Maybe one day when we're grown-ups that will start happening. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have been there! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete