Monday, March 12, 2012

Just Pictures

Caitlin and I got married a little over a month ago and this weekend we got our disc of pictures back. I figured I would throw a few of them on the blog so that family/friends could check them out. Enjoy.

























Wedding day at the temple.
I'll caption these.
Colton having my mom tie his tie.
Brittany and Brooklyn.

Walking out of the temple.
Caitlin hugging Justin.

Elaine trying to eat grandmas flower.

The Hendricksons.

Caitlin with her siblings.



My side of the family.



Siblings.

With our nieces.
Caitlin with her bridesmaids.

With my groomsmen.

The bridal party.









Caitlin with her nieces.

The Reception

Cutting the cake.




Caitlin with the girl who caught the bouquet.

Alex and Amber (Alex looks really happy to have a chocolate fountain).

Mike, Carley and my grandma.

Alan and Amber dancing.

My grandparents dancing.

Dancing with my mom.

Dancing with one of Caitlin's grandmas.

Love this girl!

Dancing with Hannah.

Caitlin dancing with her grandpa.



Caitlin dancing with my dad.

Caitlin and her mom and grandma.

Our poor car.

Coming out of the reception.

Basically I'm the luckiest man alive. Literally. I could not ask for a more perfect wife. My life is perfect with her in it. She makes everything perfect.

6 comments:

  1. I love these photos. I love you. I love your wife. I am so happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great pictures. What wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Looks like the perfect day. And I love the picture of Grandma and Grandpa dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh. i love the one on the beach where she's all smiley cute and you're pulling her hand saying "baby, i need to kiss you." yay for a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! Sean and I wish we could have been at your reception!

    ReplyDelete