Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years


I did not set any new year goals or resolutions. I didn't even think about it. There are a lot of things I want to accomplish in 2012, but I can't really decide which of those things are most important to me. I really want to be a better blogger. Not just in my usual way (which is normally not too exciting) but I want to start blogging thoughts and feelings more openly. Maybe I'll start another blog about those things. A more journal-type blog. I would love to be able to look back on that type of a blog after a year and see how my feelings/thoughts have changed regarding different topics.

So maybe a goal of mine for the new year is to be able to express my thoughts and feelings more openly. Even sharing spiritual experiences would be great. I tend to keep things in rather than express them. So... new blog here I come! (By the way, I did not know I was going to create another blog when I started writing this post. Good ideas come as I write.)

No comments:

Post a Comment