Yes, my new job is amazing.
Yes, I have my own office.
Yes, it's in the corner so I call it "time-out".
Yes, I've included pictures of my view and my three computers.
Yes, you should be jealous.
I work in both the business department and the administrative office. My office is in the admin office and is surrounded by empty offices. Basically I'm in solitary confinement. But I do go and visit my peeps at least a dozen times a day.
Perks of the new job:
- I love the people I work with.
- We work four 10-hour work days. 3-day weekend every week!
- I get to design and have fun with my work.
- My bosses are actually cool.
- Every day is different. I'm never bored.
Basically I'm really loving life right now. I can't wait until Caitlin can join me down in Provo. It's a lonely place without a fiance.