Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Blog...

Dear blogofmine,

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you lately. I've been reallyultrasuper busy. What has been happening lately you ask? Well let's see:

I started a new job for a company called CR Foundation. It's like a real job. I even have business cards and my own office. Basically big kid stuff. Who would've thought I would maintain the appearance of an adult?

Since my new job is in Utah, I'm staying at my sisters house until I find my own place. This has been such a blessing since moving and starting has been stressful enough without having to secure housing last-minute. Plus it gives me time to play with my niece and nephew, even when my niece wants to do our hairs it is a lot of fun.
Caitlin and I are just about done with wedding plans. Only 60 more days to go! It's been insane trying to plan everything and get it ready. But it will be great to have it all done and finally be married. Caitlin graduates in 2 weeks, then she'll be off to California for January to finish planning everything. Hopefully that month will fly by faster than the past three.

What else has happened? Oh so much! But of course I'm back in a blogging mode so I'm sure I'll catch up on other sorts of things later. For now I just needed to begin so I could start some momentum. Get ready for lots more.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job. That's exciting!

    And I hope that the next 2 months fly by. Waiting to get married is not as fun as people might think.

    ReplyDelete