Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Corn Maze

Caitlin and I went to a corn maze this past weekend with my old roommate Ben and her old roommate Cassandra. I didn't realize how much fun a corn maze could be. Normally I try and go when their haunted cause then you are terrified and out of fear you scramble toward the exit. But wandering around in corn without any fear didn't seem like it would be as enjoyable. Luckily this maze had a clue-type game where you had to find posts hidden throughout the maze that eliminated suspects, weapons, and locations.

We spent more than 2 hours in the maze and we never found out who the murderer was. We did have a lot of fun on the way though. Joy in the journey, right?
Caitlin and I tested out our jumping skills.

Then we hid in the corn.
Ben and Cassandra started picking corn. It was a lot harder than you would think.

Then Cassandra and I tasted it
.
It was really hard, and not good.

And at the end we found a haunted house skeleton. We couldn't go inside, but we had a fun time taking pictures outside. That was until a guy rode up on a dirt bike and told us that they were waiting for us to lock the gate. We were the last people to find our way out of the maze and they couldn't shut down until we left the parking lot. Oops! Luckily since they talked to us we were able to find out who the killer was - and I was COMPLETELY wrong. Caitlin claims that she won since we didn't eliminate any of her guess while we were in the maze, but in the end both Ben and Cassandra had one of their predictions come true.

Basically it was so much fun. I love Halloween and I love corn mazes! What a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Humorous. Very humorous. Oh and this comment counts for the breakfast post too. If only I could have those sugary delights for breakfast each morning. If only.

    ReplyDelete