Monday, September 26, 2011

Shakespeare Said it Best


In Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, Juliet laments about the fact that the love of her life is despised by her family merely because of his surname. She says, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

So if this is the case and a name doesn't really change anything, then why would I change the name of my blog? To put it simply, I had to. Some outside entity actually sat me down at my computer with a gun to my head and forced me to change the name.

Actually... I decided that my life isn't really all that normal. It's actually superb, amazing, and extraordinarily exciting. In short, it's perfect. No matter what happens in my life, I know that is exactly how it is supposed to happen and therefore it is perfect.

So goodbye Una Vida Normal. My Life=Perfect is here to stay! Same blog - new outlook on life. Get ready for some amazing new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment