Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Graduation

Yes. I graduated. I know it's been 7 years since my high school graduation, but it has only been 3 years since I started my undergraduate degree. So yes, I feel accomplished. I prayed in convocation, which was pretty neat. It was different being able to see everything from up on the stand. I also graduated magna cum-laude. They don't tell you that beforehand, so it was a surprise to see it in the program. Now I'm a grown up and have a lot of decisions to make. Where do I go now that I'm done with school? Piece by piece things are falling into place, but there are still many aspects of my life that are unknown. I guess this is what it's like to be an adult.



This is me with my diploma cover (there is no diploma inside)


Stuart and I graduated high school together, and finally we graduated college together.


Most of my friends were out of town for my graduation, but Kira and Valerie were able to come and see me walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment