Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project Inspire
















Project Inspire is a week long service project sponsored by Service Activities at the end of both winter and spring semester. It was one of the first things I became involved in as part of Service Activities, and it was the last thing I would ever do with my favorite on-campus organization.













I was very blessed to be able to participate in this project with 9 of my very best friends. It was great to be able to have one more week with them after I graduated and before moving on to "adult life".

For the project we rebuilt trails in the Teton Mountains. It was a lot of hard work, but it was also beautiful hikes, unforgettable memories of Sappy Pants, beard growing contests, diary reading, bear attacks, sock races, adventures to Broulims with Rick on the roof of the van, and much more! I absolutely loved my time with Project Inspire and am glad that I was able to be a part of it after graduation.





A discovery we made on the trail!



This was our group that went to Broulims to get ice cream one night. We also ended up getting donuts and a HUGE sandwich that we ended up eating on the patio furniture in the foyer of the store.









Here is a picture of the whole gang that went

No comments:

Post a Comment