Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Best Friends

This weekend was for sure one of my favorites since I've been in college. This semester has been rough for me since my group of friends has drastically changed. I'm kind of the old one of my group, and moving to a new ward limited my friend pool. A lot of my friends are graduated, married, or off-track. I was glad to finally have my best friends in Rexburg and be able to enjoy some summer fun with them.

On Sunday, we spent a long time just sitting in front of my apartment in the grass and loving life. Both Julie and Rick (who I've missed so much since they left) came up and we spent every minute together. Here are a few pics of what we enjoyed.




"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."

1 comment:

  1. Practically perfect in every way....this post and my weekend and your face!

    ReplyDelete