Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vertigo



This past week I was ill and I did not like it at all. I actually went to the emergency room because I was so incredibly dizzy and throwing up everything. The doctor diagnosed me with vertigo. The only thing I could think of was Alfred Hitchcock.

To help you understand what I felt like I will have you stand up, spin around 20 times, and then try and focus on the nearest object to you. If the object and everything else around you is still spinning, you know exactly how I felt. It was horrible. I couldn't walk, open my eyes, or eat. I took a day off from school and work to recuperate, but then it was back to the daily grind. I couldn't afford to miss work or school. But by Friday I felt A LOT better, and now I feel completely fine.

But now that I'm healed I have the strange desire to watch Alfred Hitchcock's interpretation of Vertigo. I'm sure it will be intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment