President and Co-CEO of Hampstead Group, LLC; one of four Managing Partners and member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee for Trammell Crow Group; Bachelor’s degree in Finance from U of U; MBA from Harvard.
Pretty Impressive Guy.
Here is what he taught:
5 Critical Choices for Achieving Success
1. Believe in yourself
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- Self doubt can inhibit us and prevent us from experiencing the best experiences.
2. Be strong in hard times
- Do the work which your goals require of you. Do not give up when it gets hard!
- Embrace hard times rather than run from them.
3. Put God first in your life
- Seek first the Kingdom of God and he will help you in your career.
4. Stay away from avalanche zones
- Remember Reinhold Messmer (mountaineer) and don't put yourself in dangerous situations.
5. Bring others with you across the finish line
- Life is a team sport, don't leave others behind.