Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ricks Gardens

I wish that computers had some sort of scent element. I'm sure some genius somewhere is working on it - but I wish that I could share with you the wonderful aroma I experienced today while walking to class.



I passed through the Ricks Gardens on campus, which I do every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but today - since spring has finally arrived in Rexburg, the flowers were in bloom. And with the air finally feeling warm, the breeze was able to send the scents all around me, and I was surrounded by the most intoxicating, beautiful smelling flowers ever.

I love spring! Even though it is not supposed to last long, I'm going to soak up the sun as long as I can today.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Devin! I love the gardens =) And I am ready for that sun to come back!!

    ReplyDelete