Monday, May 9, 2011

Final Semester

So this semester is my last at BYU-Idaho, and I'm all sorts of excited. It really is going to be a great semester. Here are some good things happening so far:

I'm loving Service Activities! We had our retreat last weekend and I love everyone that is on the council. We have some amazing directors, coordinators and managers. This semester is going to be grand. The programs are off to an amazing start. We have a lot of things happening and a lot of changes, and they're all good. I love SERVICE!

I made the competitive mens volleyball league here at BYU-Idaho. I'm really excited for that. I figured it was my last semester so I may as well. I'm also playing grass volleyball which should be fun... if the sun ever shows its face in Rexburg.

I'm doing Newel K. Whitney again and I've been able to do the advertising for it. I love designing! I'm also doing a lot of advertising for the English Department. Those little projects have been keeping me busy, but I love doing them. I'm now in the process of designing my graduation announcements.

I get my braces off in a few weeks! Tomorrow I am going to get fitted for my retainers. I'm real excited for that. I'm getting permanent ones (a little nervous about that) and hopefully will have my braces off by the 27th of this month.

I'm going to the Salt Lake City Internship Expedition in June. I really wanted to go to Denver, but it is the same week as the NKW summit, so I opted for SLC. It should be great, and maybe I'll be able to find me a great job. I don't really know what I'm doing after graduation, but there are sooo many opportunities. I just need to find the right fit. I really need to dedicate some time to that.

Other than that, I'm a pretty boring guy. I'm glad to be back blogging after a month of hiatus. This is going to be a grand summer. I'm real excited for everything fun to happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, remember how you haven't seen me in FOUR years? And remember how I live in SLC? Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete