Sunday, April 3, 2011

Final Project

For my Comm. 499 class, my senior project, I researched about how to write grant proposals for HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness. It took me such a long time to do - but I have printed my book and given my presentation, and I feel good about how things turned out. I thought I would share a few of the things from the book, but then I realized that it is mostly just text, so I inserted the cover of the book and a quote from the inside cover.
After doing this project I have gained a greater desire to help those who suffer from HIV/AIDS. I want so badly to be in Africa right now and help those who can't help themselves. Maybe after graduation I will make it out there. Only a few more months and I'll have to figure out my life - and maybe life will take me on the path to stop AIDS. Time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment