Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Days


It has been 13 days since I last logged into Facebook. Lent is going well. I am really enjoying the time I have free from Facebook. I've replaced it with the Ensign (sometimes) and that is also going really well. I'm loving the articles and insights I get from reading that inspired magazine.

In other days - it is only 19 days until I go to Hawaii. I'm so excited! I made paper chain countdowns for Julie, Valerie and myself today. So amazing! Hawaii is going to be the best time of my life. I really need to talk to Dave Borchardt soon about our trip. I can't believe how soon it's coming up.

So if Hawaii is only 19 days away, the end of the semester is 17 days away. I'm not ready! I have SOOO much to do it is unbelievable. The only reason I have time to blog today is because I'm filming a teaching demonstration for work today, so I'm stuck in a class where I don't have to pay attention. But even though I'm not ready for the semester to end since I'm so unprepared, I am VERY ready for my classes to be over and to start new on my last semester! Wahoo! Pretty soon I'll be done with school forever! That is until I start a graduate program - but I'll worry about that later. :)

Other day countdowns: 1 day until the Service Fair, 2 days until the Newel K. Whitney Summit, 3 days until my Natural Disasters field trip, 4 days until my vocal recital, 9 days until my final presentation for my senior project, 10 days until April Fool's Day, 11 days until General Conference and 18 days until Stuart and Jessica's wedding. What a list of countdowns!

1 comment: