Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Computer Error

So here is an embarrassing story that many may enjoy. Today at work I was working on my computer - looking up a few book ISBNs and all of a sudden the document that I am on starts scrolling up and down and up and down. I have no idea what is happening so I X out of them. But then everything else I have open up start freaking out as well. My coworker starts saying that another coworker may have downloaded a virus - and so I'm all panicked that I have a virus and so eventually I shut down my computer.

So then I try and turn on my computer and it's just making this annoying beeping sound. Kind of sucky since all the work I had to do at work was on my computer. So I call the help desk and they come down about an hour and forty-five minutes later. He sits down at my computer for about a minute and a half and says he's all done. I ask what the problem was and he says, "Your return key was jammed." How embarrassing. I seriously could not stop laughing at my stupidity. Glad that I'm getting paid the big bucks. So after that I was able to log into the computer and get back to work as if nothing had ever happened.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment