Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Story of the Semester

I was going through my i-pod and realized I had quite a few random pictures on there that maybe I should share with the world. They're not very exciting, but they tell a little about my semester.
This is Micah. She is my codirector in Service and really is a lifesaver. Our positions require a lot of work, and I am so blessed to be able to do it with her. We get along so well and I feel like we can do anything as directors. It has been a pleasure thus far in our service.

This picture is from our Service Activities retreat. These are some of the amazing people involved this semester. I have grown so much in my capacity to love others while in my position, but these people make it easy. They all work so hard to help others grow through Christlike service. Really and truly, BYU-Idaho has the best group of people on earth.

This is me from my first FHE of the semester. We drew names and decorated cookies in the likeness of one another. This was the cookies one of my "sisters" created for me. I really love it. Basically she got all the important features of my face all on one little cookie.

This is a picture from a super fun date of homemade pizza and golfing inside buildings on campus. Timber and I decided to make a stuffed crust pizza with the most amazing amounts of cheese and toppings. Needless to say, I loved every bit of it.

Emma, one of the RC 104 girls decorated Ben's birthday cake, and she did amazing. She had never done it before, but really did well using frosting to create Spiderman. I know what you're probably thinking, and yes, my 23-year-old roommate may have the largest Spiderman obsession in all of Rexburg.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my random photos and the little bit of insight into my semester. Notice how the only pictures outside are snow covered? Yeah, I'm in need of summer. Maybe soon I'll be finding it. We'll see...


2 comments:

  1. you have a a good group this semester! You've got Trevor, Aisha, Aubrey, Alyssa and Micah! Of course every semester there is good people but AWESOME! I hope everything else is going good for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how homesick for college this whole post makes me?
    :'(

    ReplyDelete