Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bring on the Rain

I don’t know how I feel about rain. I love it when I’m sitting inside, sipping on hot cocoa and watching a good movie. I love the sound of a storm, or water trickling down the window frame. I love the smell of the earth being cleansed through the pure water pouring from the sky. It reminds me of my life before college. It doesn’t rain very much in Rexburg, but in Oregon and Houston it rains a lot – and I love it.

Today is a rainy day, and it fits my mood. Although rain can be seen as depressing, I feel like it gives me a chance to think. I am more contemplative and pensive on days where I’m stuck indoors.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to get things done today.

Also, you should probably watch the following video. The video is kind of strange, but the song is amazing. I always think of it when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment