Monday, October 18, 2010

Time Doesn't Stop

As I sit here pondering life I keep thinking about time. Time wasted, time gone by, how time flies, etc. And I came to the realization that time doesn't stop, even when you need a break. You can't get it back, you can't slow it down, and you can't stretch it out. Time always leaves it's imprint too.

This got me thinking about my first FHE group.

What an amazing group of young college students. I'm sure we didn't know what lied ahead of us, or where we would be two years from then. Shane and Hannah are married. Jake is married with a little one on the way. David is married and on an internship in Salt Lake. Brady is out in Virginia. Stu is teaching seminary in Ririe and one class shy of graduation. Kimberly just submitted her mission papers, Danna is at BYU-Hawaii, Jenna is teaching school in Utah. Whitney is an ultra amazing accountant. Shelby is healthy and happy at BYU-I. Kendra is married. Ashley is a nurse in California. Alexis is a super talented interior design major. Natalie is in Utah doing social work. Kylie is studying at BYU-Provo. Kelley will graduate in December and become a nurse. And Melissa is patiently waiting for her missionary to get home and is a junior!

Life is crazy. Why do we have to grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment