Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lists

I really love making lists, and I've made the following before, but here is my current list of things I love:

Volleyball
Every Monday I play volleyball with my ward. It is fun to have that social interaction, plus I just love playing the sport. It is the highlight of my Mondays.

Oatmeal
I am on an oatmeal kick. I don't eat it for breakfast, but I've been eating it for lunch. My most recent favorite is Apple Chai. It is delicious. Everyone should eat oatmeal, it is tasty goodness.


Halloween

I am so excited for Halloween. I think about it and get happy. I have no plans really, have no idea what I'm going to be. No plans for haunted houses nor have I watched a single scary movie. But just knowing that it's all accessable brings joy to my heart.


Glee

Glee is one of the nerdiest trends I've ever been a part of, but I don't care. I love the music and some of the show. Mainly I just love watching to see what they are going to do with the music they sing. I like it mainly when they recreate songs. Like when they sang Toxic by Britney Spears. It was great because it was different. Love it!


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I have loved all of the Harry Potter books (you can see from my previous blogs) but this one was the best, and the movie comes out next month. I'm really excited to see it over the Thanksgiving holiday. Should be an amazing time.


The People of Houston


Being able to live in Houston has given me the opportunity to visit with those that I met and loved from my mission. Here are a few pictures of some of the most amazing people you could ever get to know.

Juanita, Aleika, Chariz, Bertha, and Monce.

La familia Burns

La Hermana Contreras, sus hijos y la familia Benitez

No comments:

Post a Comment