Saturday, September 18, 2010

Texas Pride & All That Jazz

Yes, I am in Texas. It has been one week since my arrival, and things are going amazing! I have been so super busy with my internship at PR Squared and homework (taking 14 credits online) that I haven't even been able to breathe. I am really loving it. I've been running in the humidity, which sometimes feels like swimming, I went and visited my mission last week, going again on Monday. I attended the singles ward, still haven't made any friends, but we'll get there. My internship is great. We're working with a lot of companies and doing all sorts of different work. No day is the same. I do hate my office though. Only because it is FULL of windows and I stare out at the beautiful weather all day wishing I could be outside. One day I'll get to work outside among people, but for not it's a desk job with a lot of clients.

Really though, I love it. I'm enjoying my commute to and from work too. It's kind of a far drive, but I have been able to finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Now I'm on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Such the great time. I'm hoping to be better on top of my homework next weekend so I can spend some time down in Pearland, my old stomping grounds. Or even Sharpstown. That would be a dream come true. But we'll see.

Monday I'm going to 8th Ward and visiting some converts. I'm surprising them all with my visit. I've arranged things with Juanita (one convert) and she's inviting the others for a Noche de Hogar in her home. I'm just going to be a surprise guest at the door. I can't wait! Anyway, I'm sure I'll have tons more to blog about later. For now, here's our logo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment