Thursday, September 2, 2010

Temple


Life goals are always something in the back of my mind. Caitlin and I made it a goal to accomplish a life goal before school starts. Mine was to do the temple work for my grandparents. I was so nervous about beginning family history work and getting everything ready. Luckily I found out that I have a VERY distant relative that has been working on our family line. My grandpa has already been baptized and confirmed, but I was able to do that this week for my grandma. I can’t wait to go to the temple and have them sealed together. I hope to accomplish it soon, although it may have to wait until I’m down in Houston. These past few weeks, especially this one, have been crazy. I can’t wait until I leave and have 4 days of nothing but driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment