Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Over the Hill


This is my 50th blog post. Please just humor me as I reminisce for a minute about all that has happened since I began Una Vida Normal.

I have lived in three different apartments, and one house. I got braces. Read 6 Harry Potter books. Rode a steer in the rodeo. Modeled for a charity date auction. Traveled to Maryland, Virginia, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Idaho.
I completed my first (lazyman) ironman. Turned 24. Began an internship. Participated in 2 Get Connecteds. Took 20 classes. Traveled to southern Utah 3 times, and much much more.

Having a blog has been amazing for me. It has really helped me keep track of my life, things that are going on and my feelings. Thank you dear blog for providing me an outlet. I hope in the posts to come we will continue to have good feelings toward one another, and we can continue to experience una vida normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment