Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last Weekend

This is my last weekend in Rexburg until January. I would say that I'm sad, but that's not true. I'm weirded out, but in no way am I sad to be leaving. I am also participating in what could be my last Get Connected. Get Connected is the first organization I joined when I came to campus, and it has been 6 great (most of the time) semesters of fun. But I feel a bit old for the program, and I don't know if I'll have any time for it in the winter. It was great while it lasted though.

Currently I'm visiting my dad, and he is napping on the couch. It has been strange being here. I came Saturday night and was in bed by 9:30. I didn't wake up this morning until 8:30. Then I haven't done anything all day. This never happens to me. I'm actually going crazy. My dad even pointed that out. I've been getting up and walking around the room just to keep myself from falling asleep. Looks like I need my day to be full to keep me from sleeping my life away.

I don't really know the purpose of this post. Just bored I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment