Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where I'm Supposed To Be

If we remember the last time I blogged (Sunday) I was all sorts of missing Rexburg. Now I've completely forgotten about that town! Actually, not completely, but I'm feeling a lot more adjusted now. I was able to go and visit some of my converts from Barrio 8. It made for the best night! I am so excited to hang out with them again, and glad that I am here for more than a visit. I think they're happy too.
Here are a few pictures of the people I love (they're old, but still good).
I am also going to the Houston Temple this week with my ward, and next week Juanita is going to help me complete the ordinances for my grandma. Finally I can get my grandparents sealed! I am really looking forward to that.
So basically, to sum it all up, Houston is the best place to be right now. I know I'm supposed to be here, and there are things to learn, experience and gain from.

1 comment:

  1. devin, i am so proud of you. i can't believe you posted a poem on your blog. seriously, i feel like crying. i'm glad things are going so well for you, i know things are just going to get better and better! and once i figure out how to become a blog follower, you can bet i will be following your blog. stay fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete