Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mockingjay

Monday night we went to the Mockingjay opening party at Barnes & Noble. It was so much fun to be with a bunch of other Hunger Games nerds. We put our name into the reaping, got tattoos, made Mockingjay pins, and got our faces painted.
I got a bow and arrow for my face paint.
Alex got a Mockingjay
Aimee got a tree with Katniss perched among it's branches.
At the end of the night I was the only one who didn't buy the book. But luckily Aimee finished her copy overnight, so I'm now deep within it's pages and I can finally find out what happens to Katniss Everdeen. Can't wait!
And if you are reading this and have never read the Hunger Games series...please go out and buy the books. They are so good! You will never regret it. Hopefully. I haven't read the end of the last book, so maybe I should wait in my recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment