Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Hunger Games

Recently I have become a reader. I have always loved to read, but never find the time. This is still very much true. However, now I am making time to read. I began the book The Hunger Games yesterday and I cannot put it down. I love it! Thank you blogger Michelle for putting it on your summer reading list. Now I am addicted and can't wait to find out what happens. If you are bored, or even if your life is fascinating like mine, you must find time for The Hunger Games. It is a must read.

Other books on my summer reading list:

This book was given to me as a gift this semester and I am actually quite excited to read it. It will be interesting to see inside the head of the president of this university.
I found this book in my room when I moved in, and I've always wanted to read it. Makes it much more simple. Hopefully I can get into it before I leave the Burg.

Books I love:
Great way to learn how Satan tempts us. I love this book by C.S. Lewis. The only one I've actually read all the way through.
This is probably one of my favorite books ever. Everyone should read it. It is a simple, well-written novel about a father and son living in a post-apocalyptic world. Very very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment