Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Washington DC Part I

Today is my first day in DC and I love it! I can't wait to actually move here some day. Here is why I love it:
Perfect weather
Beautiful architecture
Historical monuments/sites
Museums
Runners galore!
Diversity
Plus more...
Here are some pictures so far.



We also rode the metro, along with the longest escalator ever. We saw a group of gay men in matching tank tops and shorts dancing to My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson, we also got to help this nice hispanic family that didn't speak any English. Basically my life will be amazing for the next few days. Get ready for some blog love. :)

2 comments:

  1. Devin!!! I love love love DC. Why are you there? If I were there with you I could have gotten a West Wing tour. Please go eat at Pot Belly's for me. It's the a good sandwich and the BEST ICE CREAM SANDWICH you could ever imagine. They are all over the city just ask someone, there's one just kitty corner from the White House.

    Please give my regards to the wonderful.

    Love Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm glad you're having such a good time. It'd be a great place for you! And Red Cross would be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete