Friday, June 4, 2010

Homework, Sleep or Social Life?

This weekend will be one of the busiest I've ever had. In preparation to go to Washington DC next week I have to do all my homework for next week, all the publicity for Service Activities, film and edit 2 commercials, and much more. Here is my to do list before Monday night (excluding things to get ready for DC):
  • HSO advertising
  • 10 Good/10 Bad
  • Adopt a Grandparent advertising
  • Charity Date advertising
  • Service Week publicity
  • Write scripts for, film and edit two commercials
  • Create music for podcast in garage band
  • Record voice for podcast
  • Actually create my podcast
  • Test
  • 2 blog posts
  • Self Assessment
  • Case Study
  • Read Celestial Marriage talk
  • Write a sacrament talk
  • Read Family Ordinances
  • Read Covenants
  • Self assessment
  • Read 45 more pages (already read 20) for Conflict Management
I think that is it...maybe more. Oh yeah! Bike 12 miles and swim 10 laps for my Iron Man. Sheesh! This is going to be ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment