Friday, May 7, 2010

Loves

These are some things I'm loving about my life right now:

Creative Pictures
It has been a long time since I've taken pictures. Part of that is the fact that I'm insanely busy, but the other part is that my camera broke last year and I still haven't bought a new one. My own fault really, but I really love seeing new creative type pictures and it makes me want to take a vacation and shoot everything.

Talking on the phone with my mom
It seems like all I want to do lately is talk to my mom on the phone. Maybe it's because mother's day is right around the corner, or maybe it's because I haven't seen her in forever. Either way, every day I think I try and call her (although she hardly answers her phone). It's basically my favorite part of owning a phone.

My FHE Family
My family is amazing. I love all of my roommates, and all of my sisters. I feel really blessed this semester. My classes are full of stress, but my family makes up for it. I can understand what it's like to be old and have a place to call home. You're always looking forward to being there.

Dwight
My text message ringtone is Dwight, and it makes me smile every time I hear it. It is just the best thing ever!

Nutella

In my advanced visual media class we have to redesign a product, and I chose nutella. Luckily that meant I had to buy some. So now not only do I love re-designing it, but I also love eating it.

Hall & Oates
It's not just Hall & Oates that I love, but all good morning music. I am loving mornings with great jams and fun dance moves. What a great way to start off the day!
Service Activities (and service in general)
I have always loved serving, but now I'm loving every aspect of service, especially service activities. It is my favorite organization. Really and truly I love it.

Other things I love:
Practicing for Guitar's
English Department
My classes
Roommates
Brushing my teeth
Going to the temple
My car

My life is basically amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment