Sunday, April 11, 2010

End of Semester

It has been a crazy few weeks, and I am so glad it is over, yet can't really grasp the concept that time is flying so quickly. Spring semester will start in a little over a week and Get Connected starts this week. I have so much work to get ready for it, it's ridiculous. Tomorrow I go to work around 8 or 9. I haven't quite decided what time I want to go in since I am dreading all day. I will probably work until FHE and maybe go back in if I haven't finished. It is insane how much work I actually have. Seems like I slacked off at some point in time, but I really haven't. I told Brother Jones that if they need help next semester I would be able to cut my hours in the English Department and work maybe 5 hours for him and then the 7 week break. I don't know if I really want to do that, but I feel a sense of commitment to my job, and I really love what I do. We'll se how it all works out. As of Friday he hadn't found a replacement for me.


What else is going on in my life? I'm moving this week to my new apartment. It is going to be nice. Stuart and I will be roommates again. He's basically amazing. We've never been room-roommates, so this will be a change, but I'm sure we'll both grow and have a great semester. We're moving back to our old ward and I'm so excited to be with the old bishopric and be able to have a social fun summer. Anyway, I don't have a lot to say today, but just wanted to update everyone as to what is going on in my life.
This is Stu and me sledding. So fun right?

No comments:

Post a Comment