Monday, March 15, 2010

I Done Did It

I quit my job today. Big news, I know. I don't actually leave my job until April 20, but I wanted to give my boss the heads up that I didn't plan on returning in the spring. It is actually quite sad because I love my job, I just had outgrown the organization. After 5 semesters of being involved in the same organization, you need a change of scenery. I have rearranged my schedule (and am now ecstatic about taking math during the summer) and am working 20 hours a week in the English department. Change is always good. Bring it on world, I'm ready for something new and amazing!

In other news today, our amazing FHE group made pizza, and in the competition of it all, I'm pretty sure our BBQ chicken pizza won. We didn't have an official judge, but since I'm the one writing, I think it's safe to say that ours was the best. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment