Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Failure

I feel like such a blog failure lately. Life has been so insane and I haven't found the time, although there has been much to blog about. On Friday, I went and saw theBYU International Folk Ensemble. They were great, and it was very interesting to see dances of different cultures. Made me want to dance.
After the folk dancing we went out to the ice caves to have fun, but there was no way we were getting to the ice caves. We did travel through what seemed like miles of mud, and Ricks truck will never be the same.

On Sunday, I had a great day. Relaxing, spiritual, the usual actually. But when we got out of church, Rick and I decided to explore through a door that we never had been in before. It had a spiral staircase that went up for what seemed like years, especially in the dark. We ventured around for a little while and then invited some friends to help us explore and went in with flashlights this time. It was a little more scary this time because of the creepy upside down friend we made:
Why would BYU-Idaho feel the need to hang these huge statues upside down from the ceiling? Are they trying to scare me? It was a lot of fun exploring the Snow building from the basement to the ceiling. I would love the find all the secrets in every building on campus.

Another big thing that is going on in my life is my orthodontist visit I had yesterday. That's right, I'm getting braces. April 21st will be a life changing day for this 23-year-old college senior. They said I will most likely have them for less than a year and a half, but we'll see. I'm excited to see the end results. Not so much excited for the pain.
Now other than that, I'm just making my way through finals. It will be a crazy few weeks and I'm so ready for classes to end. Summer semester is calling my name.


Also - here are some images that we are putting on the blog: 


















No comments:

Post a Comment